This should be refrigerated overnight before serving.
- Broccoli heads (two crowns)
- White raisins (1/2 box or a whole bag or whatever floats your boat)
- Chopped walnuts (if desired)
- Sunflower seeds (16 oz.)
- Medium onion
- Red cabbage (small head)
- Real bacon bits (two jars)
- Poppy seed and caramelized onion salad dressing, “Eating Right” brand makes one (16 oz. or more to get the salad nice and wet without being soupy)
Cut up broccoli, including stalks, into bite-sized pieces. Dice onion and red cabbage. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with dressing. Refrigerate overnight.